This is not a rumor, Filipinos were tricked by this powerful person

On June 20, 2017, a powerful man in the Philippines filed a week-long leave of absence. No one knows what he did or where he’d gone but his close aides. Even the mainstream media was tricked, and because of lack of information, they did not dig deeper.

I was chatting with my new boyfriend I met in Singapore when out of the blue, our conversation turned into a high level true chismis (gossip) that I kept for more than six months, hoping that the main stream media will discover it, but the real issue was forgotten.
Loading...

My conscience has been bothering me so here, I will give everyone a short clue why that powerful person was not seen for a week on June last year.

Me: Kamusta na (How are you)

BF: Okay naman. May bibilhin sana ako sa bayan kaso ang hirap lumabas, ang dami ngayong pulis sa amin. (I'm fine. I suppoed to buy something outside but it is difficult as there are police here)

Me: Bakit naman? (Why?)

BF: May sasabihin ako pero sa atin lang to ha. (I want to tell you something but promise me you will keep this a secret)

Me: Sure

BF: Alam mo ba nandito ngayon si (powerful person). Nanganak yong kabit niya.(You know (powerful person) is here now. His mistress gave birth)

Me: Really? Me ganun?

BF: Oo naman. Kaya kung kung nagbabasa ka ng news, alam mo na kung bakit walang balita tungkol sa kanya for almost a week. Nanganak yong mistress niyang batang bata. (Yes. If you are aware of the news, you'll know now why he's been out of public for almost a week. His young mistress gave birth)

I was shocked after hearing the news, but because the mainstream media had no idea, I let it slide.
After a month, we again engaged in another conversation about the issue.

BF: Binyag ngayon ng anak ni (powerful person). (Today is christening of his child)

Me: Really? So expected ba na nanjan na naman siya? (Do you expect him to be there?

BF: No, yong nandito lang ay ang high profile niyang alalay na kalbo, naka sibilyan. (No. Only his high profile aid is here, in plainclothes)

Me: Wow

So that’s it. This is not just a rumor. People in Misamis, especially in that particular place know the truth about this.

My boyfriend’s uncle is a powerful local politician who is also close to the said powerful person so no chismis (gossip) here.

To the mainstream media, if you want a big news scoop, please do a research. My BF is hesitant to give me the full details including the name of the woman because the whole community was warned, but you – mainstream media, has the power to uncover this truth. This piece is worth digging.

Why the people need to know? Because he is an elected leader and he has the moral responsibility to tell everyone about his personal life.
Loading...

Comments