Freddie Aguilar: I Am Better Kisser than the President

Filipino recording artist Freddie Aguilar on Thursday said he is better kisser the President Rodrigo Duterte and added that he likes kissing younger women that the married OFW kissed by Duterte.

Loading...
Aguilar was at a dinner party in Makati bar hosted by one of his friends who just returned from Australia.

“Yong kay president Duterte parang ano lang sya e, parang smack lang, so nothing really special about it,” Aguilar noted.

When asked if there is something wrong on what the president has done, Aguilar replied, “No, nothing wrong. He is a celebrity and that’s what celebrities do. I’ll do it 100 times but not with the same woman”, Aguilar said.

“I can deliver a more intimate kiss and I think I’m a better kisser the President Duterte. I like kissing a younger woman than older ones and any guy, of course, can feel the difference,” he added.

Aguilar caught media attention a couple of years ago when he converted to Islam and married his current wife who was then 16 years old.

The singer-songwriter is also a staunch Duterte supporter and rumors circulated earlier that he is running for senator.

Loading...

Comments