74.8% of Filipino Priests Willing to Pay Tax As Long As They're Allowed To Have Sex Legally

Watch Pinoy Movies Online

Around 7,501 of the total 9,568 active Catholic priests in the Philippines said unanimously that they are willing to pay tax as long as the celibate trait is being removed. Meaning, paying tax is not a problem as long as they will be allowed to have sex legally.


Loading...
“I’m tired of jerking off. I think I can’t do it any longer. I have been doing this all of my life and I think it’s time to try something new now. I am already developing a hand osteoarthritis by abusing myself every day”, a local parish priest in Bulacan who never had sex since he became a priest was heard telling his fellow priest who share the same sentiment.

The survey, which was conducted by Radio Veritas, the official radio station of the Roman Catholic Church in the Philippines in March, reveals the sentiment of every priest all over the country.

The Catholic Bishop Conference of the Philippines (CBCP) remains mum on the result of the controversial review.

The issue about priests wanting to get married broke-out after former House Speaker Pantaleon Alvarez last week said he will craft a bill that would require the church to pay income and business taxes.

“You will only realize that it is sad to live alone when you reach my age”, a 59-year old Pampanga priest said.

“I don’t care paying taxes as long as I can have wife and children”, another priest said.
Loading...

Comments